INA precision lock nut removal steps: 1. Remove the […]
INA precision lock nut removal steps:
1. Remove the wheels first, remember to put the screws away, it will be troublesome if you drop them!
2, remove the bearing. The core of some wheels is very tight and the bearing is difficult to remove. Just use a hexagonal wrench (the one that removed the screw) to dig it down. Don't worry, the bearing is not easy to break!
3. First, use a toothbrush to brush off the dirt on the surface of the bearing. You don’t have to do this step, it’s fine!
4. The side cover of some bearings is detachable, and some are not. First judge whether you can detach it.
5. If it is detachable, it's very simple! Use a one-word precision screwdriver to pry up the C-ring in the gap of the C-ring, and then remove the side cover. Just remove one side! Keep the C ring and side cover away, and you may want to put them back when you finish washing them!
6. If it is not removable, it will be more troublesome! Use destructive methods. Use a precision screwdriver to reach into the seam of the side cover and pry up the side cover forcefully. Don't doubt, that's it, but this side cover won't fit back! Well, throw it away! Remember, you only need to remove one side, and both sides will be ruined!
7. Remove one side cover of all the bearings, and you can start washing! Pour the stained oil into the bowl, throw the bearing down and stir it. Use of bearing seat cooling system. The bearing seat cooling water not only prolongs the service life of the bearing seat, but also improves the production efficiency when used correctly. In actual production, we often neglect its importance. The operators also try to save trouble. If it is too troublesome to connect and connect, they will not connect the cooling water pipe. Some companies even do not need to save the cost when customizing the bearing seat. Cooling water, which caused very serious consequences. The material of the bearing seat is generally made of special bearing seat steel through various treatments, and even the best bearing seat steel has its limits of use, such as temperature. When the bearing seat is in use, if the mold temperature is too high, it is easy to cause tortoise cracks on the surface of the mold core early. In some bearing seats, tortoise cracks appear on a large scale even before more than 2000 molds. Even in the production of the bearing seat, the color of the mold core was changed due to the too high temperature of the bearing seat. After measurement, it even reached more than 400 degrees. This temperature is prone to cracks when the mold release agent is chilled. The products are also prone to deformation, strain, and mold sticking. In the case of using the bearing seat cooling water, the use of release agent can be greatly reduced, so that the operator will not use the release agent to reduce the temperature of the bearing seat. The advantage is to effectively extend the life of the bearing seat, save the die-casting cycle, improve the product quality, reduce the occurrence of mold sticking, strain and aluminum sticking, and reduce the use of mold release agents. It can also reduce the loss of ejector rod and core caused by overheating of the bearing seat.