Structural steel with square nuts, metal construction, accessories for power towers, oil and central building poles, wind energy, mechanical equipment, automobiles. When installing the square nut block, it needs to be pre-plugged into the groove of the aluminum profile, which is used to connect various accessories on the profile. So do you know what precautions should be taken when using square nuts?
The precautions when using square nuts are as follows:
1. The size of the wrench opening of the adjustable wrench should be consistent with the size of the nut, and the sleeve should not be added to the small wrench.
2. During installation, it is forbidden to hammer into the nut to prevent damage to the nut thread.
3. The friction surface of the treated component is not allowed to be stained with oil, soil and other sundries during installation.
4. The friction surface of the module should be kept dry during installation and should not be operated in the rain.
5. The electric wrench should be checked regularly during use to ensure the torque accuracy and operate in the correct tightening sequence.
When all of us operate and use square nuts, we should all pay more attention to the precautions when using square nuts. The correct way to operate and use square nuts is what we all need.jinduhardware.com