, also known as square head nuts, are a common fastener with the following advantages:
1. Better fastening performance: octagonal nuts can be better tightened and loosened by using tools such as wrenches, and have good fastening performance, which can effectively prevent loosening of the connecting parts.
2. Wide applicability: octagonal nuts can be used in various connectors, including mechanical equipment, automobiles, building structures, etc.
3. Easier to install: Since the eight corners of the octagonal nut make it easier to rotate with a wrench, it is easier to install than other nuts.
4. Strong anti-sliding ability: The eight corners of the octagonal nut can provide better anti-sliding ability, which helps to maintain the fastening force under vibration or other external forces.
5. Beautiful appearance: The eight corners of the octagonal nut can make it more beautiful in appearance, and it is suitable for occasions that need to consider the appearance.
A four-prong nut
is a type of fastener that is used to secure objects together. As the name suggests, it has four prongs or projections that extend from the sides of the nut, which are designed to grip onto the material it is fastened to.The four-prong nut is commonly used in automotive, construction, and manufacturing applications, where a secure and reliable connection is essential. It is also sometimes referred to as a four-claw nut or a T-nut, due to its shape.To use a four-prong nut, you simply insert it into a pre-drilled hole, aligning the prongs with the slots in the material. Then, you tighten a bolt or screw into the center of the nut, which causes the prongs to expand and grip onto the material, creating a tight and secure connection.Four-prong nuts are available in a variety of sizes, materials, and thread types, allowing them to be used in a wide range of applications. They are often made from steel or other strong alloys, which provides excellent strength and durability, even under heavy loads or in harsh environments.